Our Impact is Significant and Nationally Acclaimed
Time and time again, Shodor has been recognized as a national leader and a premier resource in the effective use of computers to improve both math and science education.
- We have been fully incorporated as a Pathway to the National Science Digtal Library (NSDL)
- Educational materials on our website receive more than 3.5 million page views per month.
- Shodor.org was recognized by the International Society for Technology in Education as one of the "Best 101 Websites for Teachers."
- Shodor.org was chosen by Forbes.com Magazine in 2001 as a "Best of the Web" website
- In 2007, Shodor's Interactivate was awarded an A+ by Education World, a national resource for educators
- In 2007, Shodor was recognized as a double Official Honoree of Webby Awards-- hailed by the New York Times as the "Oscars of the Internet." Out of more than 8,000 entries submitted from over 60 countries and all 50 states, fewer than 15% received this honor.
- In 2007, Shodor was the grand prize winner in the non-profit category of Cisco's "Growing With Technology" Award (see awards page).