- The Remains of the Romanov Family
- Russian historians have discovered the burial site of Tsar Nicholas II and his family. The bones are badly damaged and the Chief Forensic Medical Examiner has asked you to verify the authenticity of the remains. You must also answer the controversial question: Are Anastasia's remains among those found at the burial site?
- Virus Hunter Investigation
- You are an epidemiologist and have been dispatched to discover which student at Contagious High School began an influenza epidemic that was so virulent the school was forced to shut down.
- Bungee Jump gone Bad
- A young woman has been injured in a bungee jumping accident. Based on the facts of the case, you must determine who was at fault for the woman's injuries.
- Adler Foods Mystery
- A recent Cholera outbreak has been linked back to Adler Foods brand chicken soup. Can you determine who is responsible for tampering with this product and why?
- Stapleton's Fall
- A body has been discovered and the police need to determine whether they are dealing with a suicide or a homicide. Did the man jump from his hotel window - or was he pushed?