The following resources have been evaluated using the SSEP Internet Links Criteria. Please use these criteria to recommend other internet resources for this site to the site administrator.
- Physics Web
- This is a comprehensive site that can be used to find information in any of the branches of physics, and is easily navigable.
- About.com Physics Student Guides
- This is a page of links to many useful and specific web sites for physics students of different ages ranging from primary to graduate school.
- Science Bob's physics
- This is a great science site in general and a great resource for students interested in physics. Users can surf the site for physics-specific explorations.
- Explore and experiment with gravity and other earth forces in this wonderful site.
- Brainpop's physics
- There are lots of great science explorations on this site! Move your mouse around the screen to explore different physics concepts and to experiment with light, motion and energy. Fun for hours!
- Edisonkids' Energy
- Learn all about power, electricity and energy in a fun and interactive way with this site. Extremely exciting and educational.
- Magic Schoolbus
- Join Ms. Frizzle and her class as they explore the realm of physics in the fun and exciting site. The site also has movies and experiments for you to see and do.
- Gomilpitas's Physics links
- This is great site to not only learn about physics but to get information on more physics sites as well. The site has many different links for physics. You are bound to find one that you will like.