The following resources have been evaluated using the SSEP Internet Links Criteria. Please use these criteria to recommend other Internet resources for this site to the site administrator.
- Becoming Human
- Complete with streaming video, this site allows students to explore issues in human evolution. Educators can find lesson plans and information on the site.
- Archaeology at Colonial Williamsburg
- This site allows students to examine several aspects of archaeology at Colonial Williamsburg. Students can examine artifacts, stratigraphy, and even do trash can archaeology.
- Duke University's Division of Fossil Primates
- Learn about paleoanthropology at Duke University. Paleoanthropology is the study of human fossils and those of their primate relatives.
- Paleontology and Fossil Resources
- This site, a paleontology links page, has hundreds of links to different subjects about paleontology all around the world.
- What is Paleontology?
- This short, concise site tells all about the different branches of paleontology, what they mean, and what people who work in that field do. It also includes a FAQ page.
- Archaeology on the Net
- This site is another links page organized into 35 different searchable subject headings.
- California @ Berkeley Museum of Paleontology
- This site has a broad base of information from the Berkeley collections, as well as a links section.