About this resource
Building the Model
Run the Model
Glossary of Terms
- The mathematics behind the a computer model.
- The science behind the model-- background about the information in the model.
- How the computer model was set up to model the problem.
- The amount of a substance in a specified volume.
- Breaking down of a substance.
- First-order reaction:
- A logarithmic reaction. If you take the log of the concentration of the reaction the rate versus time will be linear.
- Energy an object has because of its mass and movement. (The formula for Kinetic Energy is KE=1/2 mv2.)
- The substances that remain after a chemical reaction has occured.
- The original substances in a reaction. The substances that exist before the reaction takes place.