By Subject (broad)
By Topic (specific)
By Resource Type
Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills: Mathematical Models with Applications
> Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills: Mathematical Models with Applications
Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills
Mathematical Models with Applications
Knowledge and Skills
1. The student uses a variety of strategies and approaches to solve both routine and non-routine problems.
2. The student uses graphical and numerical techniques to study patterns and analyze data.
3. The student develops and implements a plan for collecting and analyzing data (qualitative and quantitative) in order to make decisions.
4. The student uses probability models to describe everyday situations involving chance.
5. The student uses functional relationships to solve problems related to personal income.
6. The student uses algebraic formulas, graphs, and amortization models to solve problems involving credit.
7. The student uses algebraic formulas, numerical techniques, and graphs to solve problems related to financial planning.
8. The student uses algebraic and geometric models to describe situations and solve problems.
9. The student uses algebraic and geometric models to represent patterns and structures.
No Results Found