By Subject (broad)
By Topic (specific)
By Resource Type
Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills: Grade 7
> Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills: Grade 7
Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills
Geometry and Spatial Reasoning
6. The student compares and classifies two- and three-dimensional figures using geometric vocabulary and properties.
7. The student uses coordinate geometry to describe location on a plane.
8. The student uses geometry to model and describe the physical world.
9. The student solves application problems involving estimation and measurement.
Number, Operation, and Quantitative Reasoning
1. The student represents and uses numbers in a variety of equivalent forms.
2. The student adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides to solve problems and justify solutions.
Patterns, Relationships, and Algebraic Thinking
3. The student solves problems involving direct proportional relationships.
4. The student represents a relationship in numerical, geometric, verbal, and symbolic form.
5. The student uses equations to solve problems.
Probability and Statistics
10. The student recognizes that a physical or mathematical model (including geometric) can be used to describe the experimental and theoretical probability of real-life events.
11. The student understands that the way a set of data is displayed influences its interpretation.
12. The student uses measures of central tendency and variability to describe a set of data.
Underlying Processes and Mathematical Tools
13. The student applies Grade 7 mathematics to solve problems connected to everyday experiences, investigations in other disciplines, and activities in and outside of school.
14. The student communicates about Grade 7 mathematics through informal and mathematical language, representations, and models.
15. The student uses logical reasoning to make conjectures and verify conclusions.
No Results Found